1. ROI Pipeline GuaranteeROI Pipeline Guarantee. The Services will generate a five times (5x) ROI from Customer’s qualified sales pipeline created using Reachdesk in the first twelve (12) months from the Effective Date (“ROI Pipeline Guarantee”).
The ROI Pipeline Guarantee calculation shall be calculated as follows:
(A-B) / B
A = The value of opportunities created in Customer’s qualified sales pipeline and linked to the recipient in the three (3) month post a gift being redeemed by the recipient, and
B = The total cost of the gift spend on redeemed gifts used to generate these opportunities in the Customer’s qualified sales pipeline, excluding the value of the items stored by Customer in a warehouse, or otherwise sourced through Reachdesk’s professional services team.
The ROI Pipeline Guarantee is subject to the ROI Pipeline Guarantee Requirements. Where the Customer fails to meet the ROI Pipeline Guarantee Requirements, the ROI Pipeline Guarantee will not apply.
In the event that the ROI Pipeline Guarantee is not met, as Customer’s sole remedy, Customer shall be entitled to a one time credit on the Reachdesk Platform equal to the shortfall between the ROI Pipeline Guarantee and the ROI actually generated by the Services from Customer’s qualified sales pipeline, subject to an upper limit of the Platform Fee (“ROI Pipeline Guarantee Credit”). In order to be eligible for ROI Pipeline Guarantee credits, Customer must notify Reachdesk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within ten (10) business days after the conclusion of the applicable period in which Customer believes the ROI Pipeline Guarantee has not been met. Upon receiving such notice, Reachdesk will confirm whether Customer is eligible for ROI Pipeline Guarantee Credits and if so, the amount of ROI Pipeline Guarantee Credits. Reachdesk reserves the right to audit all information related to the ROI calculation to ensure the validity and accuracy of the information. Decisions made on the validity and accuracy of the information and the earning of credit are at the sole discretion of Reachdesk and decisions made by Reachdesk are final. Credits can only be earned in the first twelve (12) months of a new Customer contract with Reachdesk.
ROI Pipeline Guarantee Requirements. The ROI Pipeline Guarantee is subject to the following requirements:
- Customer must sign a contract that is at least twelve (12) months in length that expressly includes an ROI Pipeline Guarantee in the Order Form.
- Customer must be live on the Reachdesk Platform within thirty (30) days of the Order Form’s subscription start date.
- Customer must integrate their Salesforce instance using the steps linked here.
- In the first twelve (12) months, starting from the subscription start date, Customer must have:
- sent at least 500 non-cancelled and non-rejected gifts via the Reachdesk Platform;
- at least 10 redeemed Sends associated with opportunities created within three (3) months of each Send;
- Qualifying Sends associated with opportunities created within three (3) months of each Send with a total value of at least $1,000;
- generated at least three (3) opportunities which can be linked to Qualifying Sends; and
- an average ACV of at least $5,000 (annually) for such Qualifying Sends.
"Qualifying Send" shall have the meaning of a Send that was sent within the three (3) months prior to the opportunity being created.
2. Refund Guarantee
In the event that a Customer chooses to not renew its existing agreement with Reachdesk for another term, Reachdesk will refund to Customer the remaining Customer-funded credit balance within thirty (30) days after termination.
3. Conflict or Inconsistency
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these ROI Pipeline, and Refund Guarantee Terms and Conditions and the SaaS Terms and Conditions or Order Form(s), the documents shall prevail in the following order: a) the Order Form(s), (b) the SaaS Terms and Conditions, (c) the Brand and Refund Guarantees Terms and Conditions.
These ROI Pipeline, and Refund Guarantee Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time, and Reachdesk reserves the right to make these changes at any time, without notice.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The governing law and jurisdiction provisions of the SaaS Terms and Conditions shall apply to these ROI Pipeline, and Refund Guarantee Terms and Conditions.
Any questions regarding the ROI Pipeline, and Refund Guarantee Terms and Conditions can be sent to email@example.com.